We acknowledge that you may have some questions to ask about how we can be of service to you. Below are some frequently asked questions (and answers) to help you get started:
- I would like to have a web site designed for my company. Where do I start?
- How much will my web site cost?
- How long will it take you to complete my Web site?
- How will I be able to monitor progress of my project?
- Your company is located in Basildon, UK, and we are in Denmark. How can we work together without incurring additional travel-related costs?
1. I would like to have a web site designed for my company. Where do I start?
You may use our request-a-quote form to give us an idea of your requirements. You may also call our project manager on +44 (0)7905 187 457 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the initial information.
2. How much will my web site cost?
Please click here to view our rates for variety of services we offer. Our minimum solutions typically start at £150 for a small business start-up web site. You will be provided with a detailed quote before contract signing.
3. How long will it take you to complete my Web site?
There are several factors that can affect the turnaround time, such as client’s response time and our workload. However, our typical turnaround time is 5 – 10 business days.
4. How will I be able to monitor progress of my project?
Upon contract signing, you will be given a unique password-protected URL where all files related to your project will be available for you to view at your convenience. Based on our past experience, this solution works very well for the majority of our clients.
5. Your company is located in Basildon, UK, and we are in Denmark. How can we work together without incurring additional travel-related costs?
In this day and age, distance or time difference does not present a problem. In the past, we have successfully worked with many clients with whom we have never met face-to-face. All the communications can be accomplished via telephone, fax and email. All our clients receive online access to a password-protected area where they can monitor progress of their project at their own convenience. Therefore, your physical presence is not necessary for successful completion of a Web project. If you have other questions, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.